Monday, April 24, 2017

Colloquy

In my perfect world,
to honor both 
Easter and Passover,
a Seder is offered at 
The Cloisters.
The grand architectural museum, 
filled with gorgeous history from 
French monasteries and abbeys, 
creates a setting
for the anticipated irony 
within the layers of Belief.
Welcome,
to a corner of the abbey.


Elijah's cup...

tablecloth:
yards of upholstery fabric...


Seder plate...


Tzedakah box...


Haggadah...
matzah plate...
pitcher of water...
bowl of salt water...


matzah napkin...





Hybrid Tea Rose,
Green Romantica...









A perfect evening...


4 comments:

  1. Really? Had no idea that The Cloisters would do anything like that. Love your sedar styling. Great ideas. Beutiful ideas. Thank you.
    Sandra Sallin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you...I wish they would, so until that day, it's only in "my perfect world." Have a good day in that sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What time can I stop by, I have to sit at that gorgeous table! Those wine goblets, oh my!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks very much...we'll see you soon! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete